|玩家：14 + 2GK||區域：70x50 yrds|
- Develop a teams ability to work at low to moderate intensity for sustained periods.
- 50x70yrd field split into 4 sections (zones) indicated by cones.
- Each zone is 17.5 yrds x 50 yrds (wide).
- 7vs7 + 2的GK。
- 20 minutes (1 rest periods of 2 mins at 8 min intervals).
- Coaches/Assistant Coaches positioned on the sidelines to determine players failing to fulfill the game conditions.
- Balls positioned by the posts of each goal for quick restarts.
- Maximum 2 touch play only in the two central zones.
- All the players from the team in possession (attacking team) must be in 2 concurrent (adjoining) zones of the field. In the diagram above Y1 and Y2 drop back into a deeper zone to fulfill this rule. 3 secs should be given on gaining possession to get in the two zones.
- Maximum of 2 passes in each zone (i.e. ball must be passed/dribbled to another zone on the 3rd pass).
- All defending players (team not in possession) must be in their own half when a goal is scored, or the goal counts as double.
- All defending players must be in their own half before any member of the defending team can make a tackle or challenge for the ball.
- Team is only allowed 4 passes maximum in their own half.
- To decrease the intensity by allowing attacking players to be in 3 adjoining zones when in possession.
- Normal Full size goals with the condition being played.
- Aerobic capacity to get up and down the field to meet the conditions of the game is important.
- Team is required to play as a unit (i.e. The forwards have to drop back, the defenders have to get forward). The team should be wide but relatively compact in length.
- Central play needs to be quick as the field will be compacted by the conditions.