- Coach a team in how to attack using inside and outside overlaps.
- Coach exploiting space on the flanks during the attacking phase.
- Mark out 70x50yrds. SP indicates the starting point of the game. Each time the ball goes out the restart should be from this point. We are coaching the yellow team. Switch defending and attacking groups after 10-15 mins.
- 2 GK's
- 球隊試圖通過球進入兩個中立球員中的一個，他們從深入到得分區域。 這些區域中只允許使用N1和N2。 他們不允許站在這些區域並等待通行證。 他們應該在球進入時進入。
- A defender mishits a forward pass into A1.
- A1 passes forward into a forward who is checking short.
- A1 makes an immediate run forward following the pass into the forward.
- A2 lays off the ball into space out wide for A1 to run onto.
- The diagrams below show variations of overlaps (i.e. inside and outside overlaps which is dependent on the position (width) of the player playing the pass back). Pass should be made into space.
- Head up to see opportunity to overlap (may follow a quick switch to overload one side of the field).
- Quick firm pass into the wide midfielder or forward.
- Immediately step forward to make the run choosing inside or outside.
- Pass played in front of the runner so the overlapping player doesn't have to check their run.
- Communication to ask for the ball back.
- Player dropping to cover overlapper?
- Overlaps from the CM overlapping around the forward or outside mid.
Diagrams below 2,3 – Outside and Inside Overlaps: